Mat Pilates are a number of exercises that are derived from the #1 Pilates certification method which are meant specifically to be performed on a mat. The Pilates exercises were introduced by Joseph Pilates to assist patients who were bedridden after taking part in the First World War. The Pilates exercises were originally meant for people recovering but they have been introduced even to people with special exercise needs like the elderly and expectant mothers. One big advantage of mat Pilates exercises is that they can be performed at any place provided that one has a mat. The mat Pilates exercise tones the body, burns fat and enhances mental health. This article will describe various benefits of mat Pilate exercises as follows:
1 Physical Benefits of Mat Pilates
The core reason of using Mat Pilates exercises is to strengthen the body’s powerhouse. According to Pilate explanation, the powerhouse includes your abdominals, lower back muscles, hip muscles and plvic muscles. When you perform a number of mat Pilates exercises, you help your body in toning, building and strengthening your muscles. The exercises further enhance your posture as you stretch. The mat Pilates exercises are helpful for those who want to burn the fats and reduce body weight.
- Whole body fitness-mat Pilates offers physical benefits for the whole body. The exercises enhance strength, body balance and muscle building. Additionally, the mat Pilate workout increase muscle range of motion and
- Adaptability– the mat BASI provides a pilates certification exercises are adaptable to various situations and individual unique needs. The mat Pilate exercises can be modified to fit each client’s needs.
- Flexibility-the mat Pilates is meant to increase strength of muscles while at the same time increasing the range of motion.
- Improvement of posture-The mat Pilates exercises improves the body posture because the exercises teach the body to express itself with strength and harmony.
- Increases energy– when you embark on mat pilates exercise, you regain a lot of energy and you feel like continuing with the process.
- Promotion of weight loss-mat Pilates helps you to burn a lot of calories in your body hence losing weight.
- Body/mind awareness-the Pilate principles that focus on centering, concentration, control, precision, breath and flow are essential in integrating the body and mind.
2 Mental benefits of Mat Pilates
Breathing is an important procedure in mat Pilate exercises. During the exercises, you breathe deeply and slowly thus allowing proper concentration of your mind and relaxation. You teach your mind to be focused whenever doing something. In this way, you don’t suffer from anxiety, and anger depression.
Each year Cove Cay Country Club plays host to some of Tampa Bay’s most successful golf tournaments and corporate outings. A day on the course may be just the thing you’ve been looking for to strengthen your company’s mindset or to raise funds for your organization. Start planning today by completing the form below to contact our professional staff.
Led by PGA Professional Bill Armstrong, our experienced staff will do whatever it takes to to make sure your tournament/corporate outing is a complete success in every way. Come to us with your thoughts and we’ll construct a plan that will leave your guests with an experience they will never forget.
With the assistance of our experienced staff, your event can include on-course contests, customized rule sheets, scorecards and cart signage. At Cove Cay Country Club, our guests’ experience is our number one priority.
Plan Weddings and Catered Events at Cove Cay Country Club
Ceremony and Reception Packages Available – Located directly overlooking Old Tampa Bay with one of the most beautiful views imaginable, Cove Cay Golf Country Club is one of Clearwater’s premier affordable locations for waterfront weddings and receptions, our lush gardens provide an incredible backdrop for your event.
Wedding Ceremony Includes –
- Wedding Arch with Flowers & Greenery or Tiki Torches
- Chair Set-Up and breakdown (up to 100 people; for larger groups an additional charge will be applied)
- Ceremony Location (With Indoor Back-Up)
- Menu Planning
The Cove Cay Golf and Country Club has meeting and banquet facilities to serve your group up to 250 persons. In addition to the menu items featured in this package, our Catering Department can assist you in the planning of special menus, décor, and entertainment designed to meet your needs.
Catered Events – We offer outside venues perfect for ceremonies, receptions, private parties or a number of different events. Our Cay View Ballroom offers a view of the Cove Cay golf course and water view of Old Tampa Bay, and accommodates up to 120 guests for dinner or 250 guests for a cocktail reception.
Call today for an appointment to view “An unforgettable setting for a Day you will never forget” (727) 536-1949.
The Cove Cay Golf Club is a USGA rated, semi-private, eighteen-hole championship course located on the shores of Tampa Bay. This David Stewart layout places accuracy at a premium with water coming in to play on 12 of our 18 holes. The course offers spectacular views and an abundance of wildlife to add to your golfing enjoyment. An 18 hole round rarely takes over 4 hours to complete, making for an exceptional golfing experience.
Cove Cay Golf Club presents a challenge to many different levels of golfer with four tees to fit your skill level. Cove Cay offers full practice facilities including a driving range, chipping green, and putting green. The club accepts reservations for private tournaments, charity functions, and golf leagues.
Our signature hole is number 17th. This par 5 runs right along Tampa Bay with a spectacular view and a wide open tee shot. Most players will be left with 200 plus yards to a small peninsula green. Accuracy is a must on this approach with any wayward shot sure to find water.
Cove Cay Golf Club has been labeled as one of Tampa Bay’s “Best Kept Secrets,” by the locals and the word is getting out about all the great renovation to our clubhouse, greens, tee areas and bunkers. Our friendly staff and great accommodations are sure to make your next round at “Paradise Found” a day to remember.